Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

My nose bone is bend, does due to that my hair fall start ?

Dear doctor my problem is that my nose bone bend and some days ago bleed my nose from left side where bone is bend doctor is said need 3 surgery bcoz in my bone is bend and and bone is big too and fats is increase too is it necessary and does due to that my hair fall start
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  716
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. some times if the bone is bent a lot n is creating a problem then it has to be operated.. get examined by other doctor for second opinion..
god bless
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
first of all i really thank full to you dear dr komal for answer very soon
i examine with 3 doctor all suggest me operate but issue is that many people say after operate may be it bone increase agian and doctor say may be you flu stop in your head due bone problem it may cause heair fall
please what is you opnion i have all xray and report did i send you
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor