My name is Gary. I have been talking to this

My name is Gary. I have been talking to this woman I met on a dating site. Early in our discourse I informed her that I have SC Hemoglobin (the sickle cell disease). Two months ago, she told me she had contracted gonorrhea from her ex. I wasn't alarmed. I know people can recover from that. But just a week ago she informed me has Hepatitus B.
She said all I have to do is get a shot and it will protect me from the STD.
My research seems to suggest she is correct. But I have two concerns:
1) How that vaccination will effect my blood disorder.
2) The fact that she chose to tell me 2 months after the revelation of her having gonorrhea.
The first I'm sure requires some medical ecpertise, but the second may be more for a counselor. I would appreciate your feedback, however to both concerns.
Thu, 18 Oct 2018