My muscles are getting weaker day by day. Is this the sign of lymphoma ?

I ve been sick for a few months now and over the past three years my body has gotten weak. At first I thought it was from quitting two of the three sports I play but then I noticed the sport I had continued wasn t help build or maintain my muscles. I ve continually lost weight from muscle loss and can no longer play sports. I ve lost the ability to run and I cannot even walk up a small flight or stairs. When I try to jog I black out and cannot see for a while. Something as simple as raising my arms make me sore . As well, I have developed four lumps at the bas of my skull. Each are near my lymphnodes yet they are irregularly placed and are hard protruding lumps like marbles. My throat is so swollen it hurts to breath and talk. What might this be? I am a previously highly athletic 16 year old female.
Mon, 16 May 2011