Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

My muscles and bones in joint being weaker after doing squat exercise

good evening doctor, i have some muscle problem, day by day , i feel that my muscles and bones in joint being weaker andf more weaker it have some choice, i can hear that clearly when i do squat exercise. and i feel a little bit pain like niddle is being stuck in my knees.

coul i get this answer

Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  362
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
u have to go through some investigation like random blood sugar,serum uric acid level and other routine tests.its better to consult an orthopedician near to have not mentioned ur age. for time being give some rest to some asanas in every morning and breathing exercises. these some be continued till 6 months to 1 yr for getting benefit.also bit control in ur food habits. but first meet the ortho dr and clear the doubt of any pathology.
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
no where ur age is mentioned , no probs , , if ur bit old , it could be a age related weakness , mild pain killer ointments like volini gel will help u .,
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Did you apply Zandu balm and took a hot bath? Try to do this and I am sure you will be relieved from the pain. Otherwise buy a massager which produce heat in it. An electrotherpay from physiotherapist shall also help.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
as u mentioned above , u r doing squatting.
so before squatting u hv do sum hamstring stretch, and TFL(tensor fascia lata) stretch,
and most imp is u hv to do only half squat, dont go for full.
u follow this , definitely ur pain will cum down .
and to strenthen other body parts go n meet a physio he/she will cure ur prob n provide u a bettr ways of exercises.
tk cr
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor