Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

My mouth smells badly and some time i find some white thing in my mouth.

Hi, My mouth smells, especially in the mornings. My mom said it can be my teeth so I got them fixed. But it still smells. My dad says it might be my stomach ( some problem,s he said about the acid of stomach coming up at night, he got it as well) But still I think it can be my teeth but it not JUST that. Something weird happened, sometimes, not often at all, something comes up into my mouth from my throat or better say stomach, it s really small and so soft, and it s white and it smells really bad. What is that ? This is a real weird thing. What should I do ? Should I take any medicines ? p.s. I brush my teeth every night and every morning and i use alcohol-free mouthwash at night!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  561
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, u r suffering from hallitosis. most common due to bad oral hygiene.go for chlorhexidine mouthwash at night and brush ur teeth before sleep. white thing could be some parasital infestation. kindly visit a gastroenterologist.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, i used to get the same little white things come into my mouth, am i right in assuming theyre really smelly if you squash them? Im pretty sure theyre not the tonsil stones that helen suggested but perhaps a build up of plaque thats gone into your throat and occasionally comes back up?
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Bad breath is also called halitosis. The smell is due to gases produced by the action of certain bacteria on protein and other substances. These bacteria may be present on your tongue, in your mouth, gums , nose, tonsils, esophagus or stomach. It’s advisable to consult your otorhinolaryngologist for the sinus examination, dentist for oral care, pulmonologist for lung examination and a gastroenterologist for upper GI examination.

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor