Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

My motherhas been diagnosed with cervical cancer, what should we do now ?

My mother-in-law has been diagnosed with Cervical biopsy: Consistent with Papillary serous Adenocarcinoma. What should we do now?

Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  355
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Oncologist 's  Response
The best thing is to undergo surgery, Total abdominal hysterctomy with Lymhnode dissectin is the need of the hour.After surgeruy as per pathological report she may have to undergo adj. radiotherapy which includes external radiation and brachytherapy. This treatment will give her fair chances of long term survival
Answered: Sun, 8 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. the mode of the treatment will be decided depending on the stage of the tumour.. She has to be operated, which is the basic treatment.. The other modalities of treatment will be decided following surgery...

Answered: Sat, 9 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor