Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

My mother is suffering from renal parenchyma disease. Any suggestion for her ?

my mother is a hypertensive, but inspite of medication, her bp is 180-190/100-110 mmhg, how to test if she is suffering from renal parenchyma disease,blood test - kidney function test are within normal range, pus cells in urine today 6-10,renal doppler 18 months ago-no stenosis
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for the choosing healthcaremagic.I am happy to know that you are worried about effects of blood pressure on kidney,which majority of people are not even aware of.any way come to your query usually kidney function tests are mirror image of the functions of kidney and when they are normal,we are almost sure about safe kidneys.still you can go for ultrasound for kidneys,for more information.but blood pressure definitely need to be controlled.
Answered: Sat, 22 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor