Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

My mother is having breathing problems. Inhalers seems ineffective now. What can I do ?

Hi, My mother is having breathing problems since last 5-6 years. Treatment is going on. Tests says that around 85% of breathing cells (tubes) are blocked. Inhalers are effective but only for 2-3 hrs. Righ now doctor have prescribed, Budatrol and combimist as inhalers. Earliar these were effective but it seems in effective now. Can you pl. suggest some good doctors in delhi for the cure of breathing problems.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
Asthma is now days a common problem, but it is not incurable, you can treat it very effectively and completely as other pathy says that that there is no treatment and you have to take inhalers life long, but the suffering is going to increase day by day as inhalers contains steroids, which have many side effects on body.

so homeopathy is the only treatment which completely cures the asthma from it root cause and also keep you inhaler free and no side effects.
so you should take Homeopathic treatment for your mother.
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor