My mother is having a severe back pain and left

My mother is having a severe back pain and left leg pain.
she cant walk because of the pain. she say that when she bends her back she feels comfortable than being straight.
doctors asked her to get an MRI scan and some says there are no issue and some say there are issures in her discs.
and they say that she is having a disc dislocation.But some says nothing but the report is normal.
one of the doctors says that shes having all the pains because she has a small varicose veins in her left leg.
please let me know is this a dangerous thing?shes really thinking about it too much and that makes her weaker.
Sun, 14 Oct 2018