My mother has severe hypothyroidism and serious depression. She refuses

My mother has severe hypothyroidism and serious depression. She refuses to take her medication levothroxine. the result is she never gets better. She stays malnourished and continues to have no bowel movements for months at a time. she goes to the hospital and gets patched up with fluids and iv thyroid meds but never long enough to make a difference because it takes a long time to build up in the system. She continuous complain of stomach pain constantly. She wont eat drink or take meds because of stomach pain. I know some of it is psycological. She is pretty much on her last days. Any ideas.
Mon, 28 May 2018