Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

My mother got 2 pimples after a fever, is it to be worried ?

hi doctor 1 month back my mother got fever that time she had small size 2 pimples on upper lip(nose and upper lip middle place),after 1 week pimples gone now that place looking white(little reddish)and on the white place 2 small black dots.she is so scared about that. she is thinking that is bolli .i don t no whats called in english bolli .what is the symptoms of bolli ,Plese tel me.Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that she is having boiles and now pus is formed,
You consult surgeon for removal of pus as this very danger area and while doing any procedure there may be complication in the brain.
If pus is not formed and simply induration is formed,simple course of antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines will cure the condition.
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor