Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

My moms urine is yellow and itching and she is having pain in her whole body , high BP . How can this be cured ?

My mother had pain below abdomen since 6 months but 15 days back the pain became worst and she could not even bear that pain The doctor told my mother that she has infection in her urinary tract and swelling in uterus. My mother got 12 Amikacin Sulphate I.P. injections and the pain has almost gone now though she feels little pain sometimes Swelling has reduced too but When she changes her position while in bed she experiences something moving in her stomach like something stretching.Her age is 47 and had her menopause 1.5 years back.She has undergone 3 operations (to give birth to 3 children) and the 4th operation was done 6 months after the 3rd operation because of hernia (her stitches of 3rd operation were damaged somehow). At present, her urine is yellow and there is itching. She complains pain in her whole body and weakness too. She is a little diabetic but the doctor has not given her any medicine for it and says it could be controlled if she avoids some kinds of food. she has high blood pressure since 6 years and takes medicine for it regularly. She is fat. Her weight is 70. Please tell me what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
These symptoms may be due to pelvic disease. Please go and visit to gynae doctor for checkup. This commonly seen in menopausal women.
Follow the regula medicines of hypertension.
Ask her for regular exercise and low fat and low carbohydrate diet.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor