Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

My mom is suffering from high BP, please suggest

my mom is suffering from high blood pressure 105-142 how can i normal it instantly at home she is also having headache severely help me
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi Welcome to HCM.

your mom is suffering from high BP.
instantly nothing will happen.follow your doctor advice regularly.
she cant tolerate if BP comes down fast as body got adjusted to that high level BP.
reduce salt and oil intake.
investigate for blood sugar level,lipid profile,renal function tests,regular eye examination etc.
do regular follow up to your doctor,stick to one doctor.

Hope I clarify your querrry.

Have a good health

Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. Rajendra Kumar Panda's  Response
You have not mentioned the weight. correct bp as recorded by the your family physician, You give me these three data I can guide you whether to be managed by lifestyle modification or any medication is really required
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Nothing comes instantly
Reduce Salt and Oil in diet
Investigate her blood for Sugar/ Lipid Profile/ Renal Function Test and then we can start her on any Anti HT drug
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor