My mom has high blood pressure. She smokes around 30-35 cigarette a day

my mum went the docs today and they said she had REALLY high blood pressure . he had to check it 4 times cause he couldnt believe how high it was. She smokes around 30-35 cigs aday and has salt with everthing and has no exercise and shes stressed about money all the time, Im so worried about her im only 20 and scared about losing my mum, The thing s shes not bothered seeing the doctor hasnt scared her at all. How can i get through to her that shes got change her life style
Wed, 16 Dec 2009