My mom has 80% blockage on one side of her neck and 70% on the other, please help

my mom is 62 yrs old and has 80% blockage on one side of her neck and 70% on the other ? she also has no pulse from her waist down to her feet sometimes they can find a faint pulse well she recently went and tried having a stent put in but was unsuccessful doing so the arteries are to thin for the catheter to fit . i really don t know what to do or if she should try any other options, she is a very high risk patient... thanks to everyone for the comments except for the one that told me to make all her arrangements now...well that wasn t something i wanted to hear
Sat, 12 Dec 2009