Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

My menstrual TB-PCR is positive. Should I get any period problem?

hi sir, i want to know that my menstural TB-PCR is positive still my periods are not painful or their any influence of cough when the sample is taken, if not than tell me what type of treatment is necessary to conceive for second time. i have a baby girl of 4 years. i dont have any kind of period problem or miscarrage. my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
hi,TB -PCR is specific for tuberculosis of the uterus.please consult your doctor for antitubercular treatment.problem with the periods can occur when large areas are involved and can cause menorrhagia or when the lesions are healed it can cause oligomenorrhoea or ammenorrhoea.this can affect the fertility.hence take the antitubercular tretment following which u can concieve.
also rule out pulmonary tuberculosis. thank you.take care.
Answered: Fri, 1 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor