Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

My left testis is paining some times, how to get rid of this pain ?

i am 29 years old single, my left testis is paining some times, i think i have vericocele what are the diet and physical exercise to be followed to avoid further damage, because i am not in a condition to get treatment before six months.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.If you happen to see any swelling in testis or something like bag of wool then you can have varicocele.mere pain does mean it.If you have varicocele sorry not diet or exercise can cure it.You need to undergo ultrasound for its confirmation.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
If it is mild pain without any other symptom ,there is nothing to worry. If pain persists consult general surgeon
Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the vein that is in the scrotum draining the testicles. The testicular blood vessels originate in the abdomen and course down through the inguinal canal as part of the spermatic cord on their way to the testis. Upward flow of blood in the veins is ensured by small one-way valves that prevent back flow. Defective valves, or compression of the vein by a nearby structure, can cause dilatation of the veins near the testis, leading to the formation of a varicocele.
No diet or exercise can cure it.Surgery is the only answer for varicocele.

Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor