Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

My inner mouth hurts. It got a soft bump

There seems to be some pain in my mouth. It hurts. Its above my gums so i can t see it from the mirror. It s already there for more than 3 days. I think is because of the food i have eaten. But today its like theres a soft bump on top. It feels like its swollen.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, there is nothing to worry.just have a chlorhexidine mouthwash and stomela gel to be locally applied. If symptoms still persist visit a homoeopathic physician.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Impacted old food particles in the teeth or gums ultimately get infected bu oral flora in a day or two and cause swelling and pain. You will have to get the food particles removed and need antibiotics and pain killers to control it.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor