My husband was recently hospitalized for 5 days with low

My husband was recently hospitalized for 5 days with low sodium level below 131 actually at 126..I could not get his blood pressure down either. Primary care doctor said get him to ER which I did.
He is on a lot of medication from his stroke 18 years ago. One in particular is baclofen 40 mg twice a day.
However for 3 days prior to his hospital stay he was only taking 20 mg twice per day due to error. Also while hospitalized his warfarin level fell below 2.0 requiring shots in his stomach daily. Do you think the low sodium could have been caused by the baclofen being reduced 3 days prior? Barbara
YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 15 May 2018