My husband was prescribed Triamterene/HCTZ 37.5/25 mg as a diuretic

My husband was prescribed Triamterene/HCTZ 37.5/25 mg as a diuretic because he may have fluid buildup in his ear due to Menier’s Disease. He also takes enalapril, an ACE inhibitor, for high blood pressure. Almost immediately after starting the diuretic, he experienced listlessness and fatigue that have continued since starting the diuretic about 6 days ago. He seems weak at times. I’m reading that enalapril and similar drugs should not be combined with Triamterene/ HCTZ. He’s thinking of calling tomorrow about going off the diuretic. His bp was controlled with just the enalapril. I’m thinking his bp May be getting too low. Thanks.
Sorry, didn’t realize I needed to pay for this. We will just call doctor tomorrow.
Sun, 3 Jun 2018