Owl Image

My husband s tongue is forming enlarged foliate papillae under the sides of the tongue. Any thoughts or suggestions ?

My Husband has had strep, then a throat irritation, then a yeast infection, then more throat irritations, hes on erythomyocin but no improvements. His tongue is forming enlarged foliate papillae under the sides of the tongue. This has been present for 4 weeks, he is getting like five blood test tomorrow. Any thoughts or suggestions, it hurts to swallow but see no growths on the throat itself. Thank you for you time. He is 190, 31, 5 11
Wed, 20 Apr 2011