Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

My husband lost his interest in sex

my husband for last one and half years lost the interest in sex.He is not coming near me at all I have given him oligo care for one month no result at all.I need any other solution for my problem so that he again created with mood and come closer to me.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hi Prathima,
There r lots of reason to be disinterest in sex,one of most common one is Depression or Burnout.without knowing underlying reason there less likely that any medicine will help.
So its important to be thoroughly assesed, if ur husband also concerned abt this then pls consult to Psychiatrist who after detailed history can guide u for further solution.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor