Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

My husband is freezing but the body temperature seems to be normal

my husband has chills. his body temperature is normal. he says he is freezing, but his body fells normal. could this be a form of pneumonia?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
if there is no high fever,cough,chest pain etc there is no question of pneumonia.
He might have chronic urinary infection or some prostate problem which can give chill sensation.
Some times thyroid problem also give rise to this type of problem.
Go for urine and thyroid tests.
Go for ultra sound for prostate.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
most welcome at health care magic.
the should tbe patholigicalexamination.specially comlete blood picture with specail reference to HB,ESR,XRAY LUNS,PULMO TEST.THEN PROPER CLUCLATION ABOUT THE MELADY PROPERPLY
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor