Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

My husband has watery sperm and weak erection. Is there any treatment for it?

Hi, female married but experiencing sometimes on my husband.he has watery sperm and weak erection,he can have sex by chance and it doesn't last upto 2 to 3mins.plz help me.thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1017
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi: Your husband seems to be suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. The common reason being Psychogenic, Stress, Diabetes and other hormone disease. Regarding the watery nature of sperm, it is difficult to comment without semen analysis. I am sure all these things are treatable and you need not be worried
Answered: Sun, 30 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor