Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

My husband has symptom of an underlying mental issue

how long is too long to look at a woman. My guy makes it uncomfortable for me and the girl. Is this normal if It becomes OCD I feel my husband is OCD. With looking at other woman. It becomes uncomfortable for me and the girl he's staring at. He watches chic flicks, looks up from reading the paper to watch make-up commercials, and he admitted that he has this picture of a pretty girl that he goes and looks at 2-3x a week but doesn't have the desire to masterbate to it. We have a good sex life and he says he thinks we were destined for each other. He said its like a fix and It's not sexual. I feel that it's disresptful to the other woman and myself to make it so noticeable. I understand men are going to look but it should be descreet. Is this normal or a symtom of an underlying mental issue?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Any obscession that can cause affecting the daily life and cannot be controlled needs attention.. It is too harsh to name one as having OCD just by this symptoms alone.. Speak to your husband and let him know how uncomfortable you feel and how embarrasing it is for the girl, if you know her.. May be your husband will understand and probably correct her. If he agrees that he is obscessive on this, you can consider consulting a doctor if he likes to.. Hopefully this message has helped in clearing your doubts...

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor