My husband has involuntary eye movements following turning his head

My husband has involuntary eye movements following turning his head quickly to the right or left, or moving it up and down. The 'hearing & balance' expert who's tested him is concerned that his vertigo is not caused by inner ear issues, but 'by something to do with his central nervous system'. She's disappointed/concerned that he cannot get in to see his doctor at the VA clinic until December, but declines to speculate/comment anything more...
Fri, 26 Oct 2018