My husband has interstitial lung disease, and his heart rate

My husband has interstitial lung disease, and his heart rate stays between 114 to 116. Nothing bad showed up on his ct scan of heart except some calcium and small leak. Doctors did not seem concerned with his heart.
He has 73 percent lung capacity but only 39% saturation. He has RA which he is taking Remacade once every other month. Has takes 7.5 which right now he has no pain. Lung doctor says RA was attacking his lungs.
He uses oxygen but still has trouble getting past 87 with oxygen.
He got double bacterial pneumonia last April, in hospital for 5 days and going downhill ever since.
What is your opinion regarding this?
Thank you in advance.
Sherley
Sun, 3 Jun 2018