My husband has had LULRON INJECTIONS TO CONTROL PSA from

My husband has had LULRON INJECTIONS TO CONTROL PSA from prostate cancer. His prostate was removed in 2005. It was in the past year that the PSA began to climb,but very little. LUPRON injections have been given recently. A series of two. (Oct.15 and again Feb15) Each one is suppose to last three months.
His concern is that the sweats are accompanied by hills and neither one is letting up. Is it common to have chills with this?
His prostate was remove and followed by radiation and one hormone injection.(3 months after the pristate removal)
The chills are concerning him as no doctor that he visits can explain the chills.
Can you?
Thu, 17 May 2018