Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

My husband has cirrhosis of the liver, please suggest him

My husband who has diabetes is a smoker and alcoholic. He was hospitalized due to vomiting blood from oesophageal varices 3 weeks ago. We were told he has cirrhosis of the liver but we don t know what stage it s at. Is it possible his liver is not phase IV and what can we expect will happen next.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  793
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi, difficult to treat. but please consult an ayurvedic consultant.
Answered: Thu, 10 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi Louise Leblanc:Its can be cured..for more details Gunasegaran ragaviah,immune system specialist,
Answered: Thu, 10 Feb 2011
  User's Response
problem is tough to tackle,completely cut off alcohol and in touch with your doctor ,along with that you can take
punarnava asavam 30 ml after lunch and dinner
varnadi kashyam - 15 ml
warm water - 60 ml
+kachnar gugulu - i no.
two times a day,before meals.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
cirrhosis of liver calls for proper care and treatment. There is no more scope for drinks and smokes and no more fats. Further deterioration is to be checked. In herbal medicines we use Sy. Livomyn and tab nirocil.
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor