Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

My husband has bone fragments floating around his ischium, kindly suggest

my husband ischium is brok and is started to detierrierate he has bone fragments floating around his ischium. is ther a surgery or treatment to help him. most doctors say there nothing that can be done.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Ischium is rsidue in the body and not having importance,
There is no necessary of removing fragment of ischium.
After some time there may be fibrosis formed around ischium and there may not be any problem.
No surgery require unless there is pain continued.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor