Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

My husband has a polyp in gallbladder, kindly suggest

Hi there My husband age is 30yrs, he got severe pain in the left side of the stomach, when admitted to the hospital & having done a sonography, the report concluded A SMALL POLYP (3 MM) IN THE GALLBLADDER , FATTY INFILTRATION ON THE LIVER . I am concerned about can this later increase & lead to cancer . What precautions & cure has to be taken now & after on this. A month before this problem occurred he had indigestion & vomiting problem. secondly, also kindly advise me of the best doctor in mumbai to consult on this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  454
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Chances of polyp heading to be malignant are not very high but even then to prevent further health complaints you should plan surgery. Avoid fats and drinks and non veg and start with sy.livomyn 2tsf bd and tab nirocil 2 bd.
Answered: Mon, 7 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor