My husband has a history perforated ear drums, hearing loss,

My husband has a history perforated ear drums, hearing loss, leaky ears since childhood. Oto Doc told him ear drums are scarred. In January this year left side of his face became paralyzed and they said mastoiditis and he was admitted to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore for 4 days on broad spectrum antibiotics. Now over the summer he has had blurry vision that got better after 3 months. This morning he woke up blurry again and hit our shed with the car. Very unusual for him. Could this be mastoiditis again or tia? He also has history of TBI at least 3-4.
Fri, 19 Oct 2018