Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

My husband has a heart murmur. I am having pain in the chest pectoral muscles.

My husband has a heart murmur. It has been checked 9 years ago and everything was fine. Now he tells me he has been having pain in the chest pectoral muscles. He has also said he has shortness of breath upon exertion. No pain. he is also congested. I am looking for a goo heart doctor in the Trinity, Clearwater Tampa area to follow up ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Look for a good cardiologist.

Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor