Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

My husband cannot walk for 4 months. Is this for slipped disk or anything else?

hi my husband woke up one morning four months ago and could not move.(back and leg pain) it was very bad.some doctors said it is probly a slipped disk some saidsciatice and some said muscle spazim. the gave him medication but nothin worked. 4 months later they decided to keep him in hospital they have left him for 4 months in very bad pain also been out of work for 4 months cannot walk up the stairs. and canot lie down can he sue someone for leaving him like that
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
There are many 'no win no fee' companies whom you could consult on this issue - just type 'claims direct no win no fee' into the yahoo search box for a list. Edit: Hey, thumbs downers, don't shoot the messenger - I'm just giving the info asked for without making any judgements - ok?
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor