Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

My height is 5ft 3inches and my age is 15 years. Can you suggest medicines for height growth ?

Hi, plz suggest safe medicines for height growth,my age 15 yrs,ht 5 ft 3 inches
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear height of 5.3 at the age of 15 is fine as you still have three years to add height. You should be regular in your exercise and have balanced diet add some proteins in your diet. Amongst herbs ashwagandha kaunch shatawar vidhari kand etc are used to add height. They are free from side effects and can be used.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear patient , it would be better to have homoeopathic medicine under supervision of a good homoeopath though you can start with heightex tablets .
take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
Height and growth depends on the diet we take ,its very important to have good healthy diet,and another thingh that matters is the height of parents or stunted heifgt history of family members ,i think you have still couple of years to grow,dont panic have regular healthy foods ,regular aerobic exercises and hanging exercises in the gym.donmt worry u will haver agood height .
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor