My heart was beating really hard tonight ? Please give me your suggestion why it is happening so ?

After my husband and I finished having sex, my heart was beating really fast, which is normal obviously. But it was also beating really hard, when I was laying on my husbands chest, he made a comment about it also. He could clearly feel it. It felt like it wanted to just out of my chest. It lasted for about 3 minutes, just beating really hard. I m not concerned about it beating fast, but I am because it was so hard. What causes that and does anyone else get that sometimes?
Thu, 15 Apr 2010