My heart starting pumping faster and faster, what is this heart problem ?

The first time I had it was when I was dreaming and I got really excited because I was recalling a game of tag with my friends that day. My heart starting pumping faster and faster and faster and faster. My body started heating up and I felt that if it doesn t stop soon my heart will burst. I managed to stop it though. Last year, I began noticing my heartbeat to pump really fast all the time, but when I got my pulse check and other stuff like that, my heart s always beating at a steady and normal pace even when I m feeling like it s going really fast. I continued to have those experiences sometimes in bed where I feel like my heart will burst from pumping too fast. I always managed to stop it by forcefully telling it to slow down and breaking through the barrier of dreams. The last time I had it, instead of stopping it by force, I decided to just tell my heart to calm down. Both methods work, but the latter prolongs the discomfort a lot longer. Then I had this nightmare while clearly AWAKE. I could describe it very vividly, but it ll take too long. I pretty sure it wasn t a hallucination b/c I wasn t really seeing anything. The next day in PE, while jogging, I felt like I was going to get a heart attack . I also got really sick and it s been 2 months and still hasn t healed (dumb doctors can explain what s going on). Occasionally now, my heart starts hurting really badly. I never show it though, and continue talking and laughing my way through the whole time. The last time it occurred though, I felt like I would nearly collapse on the floor, but my dim-witted friend who is unusually lacking extreme empathy (he s really more like a little brother) didn t notice anything even though I was clutching my chest . Even now, my heart feels like it s beating extraordinarily, and I have a really uncomfortable feeling, not really pain though. But when I feel my heartbeat, it seems normal. The counselor once told me that since I m skinny I can feel my heartbeat more, but since it started hurting and other stuff, I don t believe her. I don t usually consume caffeine . I do have a lot of stress and anxiety and shows alot of signs of ADHD , bipolar, and anxiety disorder , but I m not sure if that s related. I m only 13 years old (turning 14 in Feb), but I m afraid that I ll suffer from heart diseases when I grow older. I don t actually show a lot of stress and anxiety. It s usually inside. I m not keeping it in, but I m just not letting it out as temper tantrums or anything like that. I usually act lively and bright around people. I know I should consult a doctor. But I just want your opinions. I don t always have time to go to the doctor, and in my experience doctors, counselors, etc. aren t really helpful. I ll see the doctor again soon, but I want to see if anybody has any personal experiences or explanations of their own. Well I ve had this problem for about... one year and other related problems my whole life. I don t think I m dying soon, well I don t think I ll live to 50 either, but still. EDIT - I meant dumb doctors CAN T explain what s going on Okay nurseforglass, I appreciate the fact that you told me that it s probably nothing wrong and I truly believe you. But honestly, it wasn t an answer that seemed to be in a particularky helpful tone. You can t just say that my diagnosis is wrong because I never really made a diagnosis for myself. That is why I m asking this question. I call a few of my doctors dumb because they are automatically assuming things and aren t giving me any chance to explain my problem more clearly and they themselves never gave me any diagnosis at all. I don t actually think they are dumb, just not helpful, get in? I ll probably end up choosing your answer as the best one anyways... I m expecting my doctor to give me a chance to explain what s wrong. Thanks LG, I ll look into it. ^-^
Tue, 15 Dec 2009