Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

My heart start to beat so fast and I start to shake like crazy.

Hi, I am zay. this mornig my heart start to be so fast and i start to shake like crazy and I couldn t even hold a pen or stend up . this thing is happening to me from a year but today it was so strong. what should I do & what is wrong with me ?plz tell me
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  372
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello zaynab;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are having increased heart beat and feel shaky then get inveatigated like get a ECG done to rule out any issue with your heart.If you are with in age of 40 yrs i guess there are less chances of having heart problems.The reason for the increased heart beat if the heart issues are normal can be anxiety or panic attacks if you are suffering from mental stress or family or other issues which are causing disturbances.In such a case first investigate to rule out any heart problems and if everything is fine then consult a Psychologist for counselling and treatment.
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor