My heart rate while resting is around 95-110, all reports are normal.

My heart rate while resting is around 95-110. It s even been as high as 125. I m not overweight or anything. I only weigh 125-130. I m 18 years old and very active during the day. I ve been to the dr and they say that nothing is wrong. But when I stand up after sitting for just a short period of time I get dizzy and I kinda black out and my heart feels like its going to beat right out of my chest , and sometimes when I walk/jog it slows down and then gets really fast like it s trying to catch up with the rest of my body or something. It kinda feels like it s fluttering. I ve had blood work done, and a full physical and they said I was fine. What could be causing my heart to do this. my blood pressure is normal, my stress level is normal, everything is normal except my heart rate. I just understand what could be causing this. I ve been to several doctors and all of them say the same thing. you re healthy... nothings wrong... the last one even told me to grunt when it acted up to reset it. As crazy as it sounds... I ve tried it and it doesn t help. It s getting worse, but none of the drs I go to will listen. The lowest it s been in the last 5 years is 95.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009