My heart rate is 35. I am scared. I have also had amenorrhea for the past 3 years.

I arrived home today from the hospital after spending a day in the ER and the night in the hospital. I was discharged this afternoon. I was sent to the ER after going to my school clinic because of fatigue and dizziness . My resting heart rate is 35-38. When I get up and move around, it goes up normally. I was seen by a cardiologist who said that I could go home because I was healthy, my blood and urine tests showed no abnormalities. except a low count in platelets and white blood cells. Now I am getting really scared. I think I m imagining chest pains. I have also had amenorrhea for the past 3 years. I am athletic, but nowhere near an Olympic level. I m a 21-year-old woman, 5 3 and weigh 128 lbs. Thanks for any advice/suggestions! Yikes. Some people say it s totally normal, others that I should be dead. HELP
Sat, 12 Dec 2009