My heart is racing really fast and then when I eat something it beats really fast again for like half an hour to an hour. What is wrong with me ?

Ok when I wake up in the morning, my heart is racing really really fast as if I ran a marathon or something and then when I eat something it beats really fast again for like half an hour to an hour (not sure how long). later in the day (when I dont eat anything) it is not as fast as it was in the morning but I still think it is faster than it should be What s wrong ?
Fri, 16 Dec 2011
's  Response
Check with your Cardiologist if you might have S.V.T (Supra Ventricular Tachycardia), it is relatively harmless, but can be cure through medication, or surgical oblation
antoaneta's  Response
Anxiety??? See your doctor tho - they can help with physical or emotional issues by referring you to the right people.