My heart is beating fast and i feel like i am gonna pass out. What could be the reason?

why do i feel so shky and like my heart is beating fastt and i feel like im gonna pass out?
and i feel like i need to take deep breathes? i ate 7 coffee candies but is says 1 serving size is 4 so its not from that right? ughhh. help pz n ty. btw, im 17 so ya...
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
's  Response
Ignore the above comment. Sounds like an anxiety attack, or just too much caffeine given that you are only 17. However, if your pulse is fast, you feel like you are going to faint, getting short of breath (like you say you are experiencing), a trip to the doctor or ER might not be a bad idea. You could have diabetes, hypoglycemia ,SVT, atrial fibrillation (doubtful) or maybe even an allergic reaction to something you came in contact with. Without knowing a lot of other info (vitals, medical history, family history, recent exposures, glucose check....) we cannot say for sure. I'd get checked out really soon (tonight!) to be safe.