Owl Image

My heart hurts what can be wrong?

So i woke up today with half my face asleep. then when i was going to the mall when i got off the car and started walking i felt like i was gonna faint i started seeing black and felt unsteady so i went back to the car to smoke a square and relax but my heart was hurting and my heart has been beating really fast and i been breathing real hard ever since it comes and goes but i still feel pain in my heart since it started hurting what can be wrong?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Do your or your family have a history or heart problems? My friend had SVT, which made her heartbeat increase dramatically and made her feel like she was going to pass out. Or, it possibly could be signs of potential heart attacks. I'm no cardiologist, but those are my suggestions. Either way, I would seek medical attention immediately.
  Anonymous's Response

This should not be neglected and requires immediate attention. Hence I would like to get an ECG done at the earliest and consult a cardiologist.