My heart flutters and it starts to race,Is this heart problems ?

For about 2 weeks I've been getting these weird feelings.. My heart flutters and it starts to race...then i get a feeling in my stomach. Kind of like kicking... im not pregnant... positive about it.... now I've been under a lot of stress. I recently had a baby girl she's 8 months and im freaking out about finding a job.... i feel like i can't breath but its not my asthma... i take my athsma pump almost everynight just incase it is my asthma and i kind of feel better... this usually happens when im relaxed and at night only...
Tue, 15 Dec 2009