My heart feels as though it is flipping.Is something wrong with my heart ?

I am a 47 yr female, with heart disease on both sides of the family. My mother had stints at 48. The problem is my heart feels as though it is flipping over in my chest . Several times a day. My neck hurts and burns and in my left elbow it feels funny, but not tingley and some numbness in the palm of my left hand. I am scared and have no health insurance, now would not be a good time for something to be wrong. I am tired all of the time, never had any test done, but I did go to the doctor complaining about being tired a lot starting about 8yrs ago, and now I can take up to 2 naps a day to make it through a whole day. The doctor said mark it up to getting old, you aren t going to be a spring chicken forever. I know old people that can run circles around me all day and I want that energy, how do I get it if I am tired all day long and gasp for breath most of the time, the pains in my chest are not centered they are below my left breast. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
Go see a doctor