My heart efficieny rate is approx 35%, What exactly does that ?

my heart efficieny rate is approx 35%, What exactly does that mean?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Not enough information. If your EJECTION FRACTION is 35% you are in need of a major value replacement. If that is your STROKE VOLUME, it is 35 ml per beat and the normal is around 50-70 ml per beat. That means you need to start doing some medically supervised exercises. If that is your OXYGEN SATURATION, then you are dead. If that is your CO2 SATURATION, that is way low for venous blood and you may be having to hyperventilate to get enough oxygen. IE: Your lungs are darn near shot. Pretty much anything I can think of that comes out as 35% is not good. You might ask your doctor for more details as to what he means.