My heart beats one real hard beat then it goes back to normal

For no reason my heart will just start beating really fast and its kinda of hard to get my breath and sometimes it makes everything turn all black for a second but the my sight comes right back the only way I have found to get my heart to slow down is to sit down and put my head between my legs and take deep breaths then it feels like my heart beats one real hard beat then it goes back to normal but if i get up to quick it will start right back up it dont do it all the time mostly if iam doing something thats physical taking a shower and now it has just happen when I was just standingIts starting to scar me I dont have insurance so no docotor and I would go to the hosptial but its hard to get there or be there while its doing itCould any one give me a idea of what this could be For no reason my heart will just start beating really fast and its kinda of hard to get my breath and sometimes it makes everything turn all black for a second but the my sight comes right back the only way I have found to get my heart to slow down is to sit down and put my head between my legs and take deep breaths then it feels like my heart beats one real hard beat then it goes back to normal but if i get up to quick it will start right back up it dont do it all the time mostly if iam doing something thats physical taking a shower and now it has just happen when I was just standingIts starting to scar me I dont have insurance so no docotor and I would go to the hosptial but its hard to get there or be there while its doing it. Could any one give me a idea of what this could be. It beats so fast you can hear my breathing like shaking and you can see it thre my shirt. If you need any more info on this I will gladly give it to you if you have any ideas of what this is or what I could ?
Wed, 18 May 2011
hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
well from your complaints it is pretty obvious that there is a problem with either the conducting system in your heart responsible for regular heart beat or it is a panic attack in either case you have to consult a doctor and get some tests done this could be serious do not take it lightly.take care.