My hand nail is whitish and it comes out itself without pain and sweeling

hi doctor age-23+ height=5.5 weight=55 my left hand nail got whitish(fungus like) from inside bottom by itself n later on also got detached frm the skin ..there is no pain or swelling..nail came out itself slowly slowly and now the new nail is again the same.... is there any infection oe something else...?? and what i should do to make it like before? and who should i concern for it? m living in pimple saudagar,pune....please help me with this... thanks!!!
Mon, 2 May 2011