Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

My gspot has been hard and swollen to the size

I am 19 and my gspot has been hard and swollen to the size of a plum(its reaches down to the bottom of my vagina, i cant even feel behide it) for 7 months. Ive tried to get a doctor to look at it but they keep telling me its nothing to worry about. Well seeing as its been like this for so long and seems to be getting larger im worried. It also causes me pain when i have sex or if any pressure at all is applied to it. I know its my gspot because i can feel the opening on the top of it and the opening is also larger than normal. It is causes me alot of pain.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1386
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Jojo,

Welcome to HCM.
Has any gynecologist examined your vaginal region? If yes and after examination if they tell you it is nothing to worry about then you can rest assured that it is in fact nothing to worry about.
If a gynecologist has not examined the region, then you should certainly consult a gynecologist and get the doubt cleared.
Cystocele can present that way but it is highly unlikely at your age. Any peri-urethral cyst has to be excluded which can be done by transvaginal ultrasound scan.
By the way. G Spot does not have an opening and it gives pleasure and not pain.
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor