My grandson was put on amoxicillin 400 mg twice daily.

My grandson was put on amoxicillin 400 mg twice daily. The second day on the meds his behavior was out of control. His behavior worsens with each time he has been on amoxicillin. He normally is a well behaved boy. His teacher has noticed this also. Today he hung upside down on his swing set and said look at me Mom then let go and dropped on his head and got up laughing with a huge bump on his head. He normally is extremely cautious doing things that he would get hurt.
We do not know what to do as he needs the amoxicillin for an ear infection.
Sun, 27 May 2018